I wanted to first thank everyone for the beautiful birthday wishes last week. I LOVE birthdays and celebrating with people I cherish. I try to celebrate my birthday ALL month long in October and I even squeezed in a few days of November. Lucky me!
Here are a few birthday highlights that I’m grateful for as I celebrate year 48:
- My family. Always. And my friends who are my family.
- I have an incredible team in my business. We’re growing steadily and they allow me to create a huge impact in the lives of children and families.
- My work. It’s truly a gift to do what I love every day. Whether I’m talking to hundreds of professionals, working 1:1, or coaching healthcare professionals, I feel so fortunate to do this work and to be trusted with teams and organizations.
- Other random gratitude – crisp fall air, watching my kids become amazing humans, Clarence the Dog on IG, EDM music, and my Peloton.
Second, I’m beyond excited for today! If you’re reading our newsletter today, November 7, I’m hosting almost 500 educators virtually. I will be rolling out my new framework: Gaining Clarity Regarding Complex Behavior, with a trauma-informed lens, at tonight’s FREE workshop! I hope you join us, it’s not too late.
Here’s what we’ll cover & goodies you can look forward to:
- Why children’s behavior is so darn complex right now
- 2 tools to address complex behavior right now
- Certificate of Attendance
- Recording to the workshop
- Worksheets to take this work and implement change
See you soon, friend!
Want more? Subscribe for weekly insights from Dr. Amy here!