The past few weeks as we’ve rolled out newsletters to let all of you know about our exciting new curriculum, Cards for Connection, it’s created a lot of inspiring and curious conversations! Thanks to everyone who’s reached out or shown interest in learning more! As I’ve mentioned, you can now access the cards as a digital product, learning at your own pace; or as an organization with live, in-person training. Either way, this is your opportunity to create meaningful change.
If you’re ready to get going on your own, I’d love to hear what you think of the online product where you can learn at your own pace in about 12 hours of learning. And, if you need more time to talk to the decision-makers at your organization, just let me know. But if you’re ready to book a call to get your training on the calendar, reach out here!
Creating Cards for Connection has been my honor – it’s all of my life’s work about creating resilience in kids, families and adults – rolled into a trauma-informed package and delivered to you! It provides you with valuable tools to address childhood adversity and bridge the gap for much-needed mental health services.
I absolutely know this certification and program will be a game-changer for you and your work. We all need tools to support kids right now. Because, let’s face it, they’re more complex than ever!
And with lists a mile long to get into outpatient mental health facilities, this curriculum gives you the tools you need NOW to bridge the gap.
Remember, when you sign up, you get:
- 12 hours of online learning on our digital platform
- The ConnectEd Collab – our learning collaborative that meets monthly – FREE for in-person trainees and discounted for our digital members.
- A community of like-minded peers to share ideas
- Access to a psychologist with 20+ years to consult with about tough kids and complex behavior
- Decrease in your burnout due to increased confidence and competence
- Online resources, scripts, training videos and more!
- The title of Champion! Because you’re joining a movement to address childhood stress and build resilience in meaningful ways!
No doubt I’m passionate, and I want you to know I’m SERIOUS about helping you. You can be a champion in the lives of children and provide nurturing support at every encounter!
Let me know how we can help!
PS – need more information or compelling data? Just reach out!